5 Highlights from My Week:
- Chris and I had celebrated our first New Year’s Eve as a married couple. Unfortunately, I was scheduled to work on NYE, so the night before, we got dressed up and went out to a fancy dinner because we still wanted to do something special. We had a lovely dinner together and enjoyed our first fancy date night since our wedding weekend.
- I signed up to volunteer with The American Red Cross; this is one of the steps I’m taking towards professional development and gaining more experience with non-profits. I’m super excited for my volunteer orientation next Tuesday!
- One of my friends got engaged the night before New Year’s Eve! That makes two friends who got engaged during the month of December. Yay for love!
- Chris and I have been married for two months and we’re still receiving wedding gifts! This week we got a gift card to Bed, Bath, & Beyond in the mail. Score!
- I’ve gotten a good start on my 2013 goals; I’ve been working out, working on my resume, figuring out my finances, and making travel plans. It feels good to be making so much progress on my goals already.
5 Awesome Links I Found This Week:
What are you doing this weekend? Chris and I are going to IKEA to buy a dining table for our new apartment. Once we set up the table and chairs, I can finally take pics of our new place to share here. Can’t wait!