Five Highlights from My Week:
- Chris had a dozen roses delivered to me at work last night for Valentine’s Day! So sweet! I was not expecting that at all, which made for a very pleasant surprise. I love that husband of mine.
- On Sunday night I celebrated Chinese New Year with my co-worker, Jen (who also happens to be half Chinese), and our friends. We had a game night at her place that consisted of Chinese food, libations, and Cards Against Humanity. The best!
- I got my hair done on Tuesday. It’s always nice to take time from our busy lives and have a pamper/spa day once in a while.
- I’m making good progress toward buying a car. I should have enough saved by the end of next week; then I can head over to the used car lot and pick out my new wheels. I can’t wait to have my own car again!
- Chris and I are going to Monterey this weekend to celebrate our belated Valentine’s Day/early two year anniversary. I’m super excited to finally have some quality time with my husband after two weeks of hardly seeing each other due to our opposite work schedules. And have I mentioned I’ve NEVER been to Monterey before? So excited!
Happy Friday! What are you up to this weekend?