Five highlights from my week:
- On Sunday night, Chris and I hosted a family game night for his side of the family. We served appetizers, wine, and cheesecake for dessert. And of course, we played Cards Against Humanity all night. It was a ton of fun and everyone enjoyed themselves. I love hosting get-togethers at our new place!
- On Tuesday, I gave my two-week notice at my restaurant job. It was a little sad because I’m going to miss some of the people I work with, but I’m excited for the new job opportunity that awaits me.
- Wednesday was the last day of my internship. The staff who work in the office sent me off with a generous gift card to a popular restaurant in Midtown Sacramento and a thank you card that made me tear up. So sweet!
- Chris surprised me a couple times this week by getting off work early so he could come spend time with me before I went to work. This sweet gesture means a lot since we have completely opposite work schedules and, therefore, hardly every see each other.
- My new smart phone is going to be delivered today. Also, PAYDAY!
Five awesome links you should check out:
I could totally relate to this article: 22 Changes You Make in Your 20’s
Chantelle shared 5 ways to create goodies from your Instagram photos. I’m an Instagram fanatic, so I’m pretty excited to see what I can make from all the photos I take.
On the Adulting Blog (AKA my favorite blog): How to Job Hunt as a 20-Something in 2013. SO RELEVANT.
This roasted tomato caprese with avocado looks AMAZING and oh-so-perfect for summer.
Ashley wrote a great article on 10 rules for feeling more confident.
How was your week? What are your plans for the weekend?