1) Chris bought us a new sectional and coffee table from IKEA yesterday! In fact, he’s assembling the sectional as I write this post. We’re both ecstatic about these purchases. We’ve been needing a new couch and coffee table for a long time; our old couch and coffee table were both crappy quality and they were falling apart. Our sectional is especially awesome because now we can seat more people when we have guests over. Yay for IKEA purchases!
2) I’ve been studying a lot this week for my new job. There’s all kinds of information I need to know about their wine, food, steps-of-service, and the restaurant in general. It’s been a lot of work having to do so much studying recently, but at least it’s better than job searching!
3) My Target addiction is getting out of hand. Not only do I go there around three times a week, I always leave with unnecessary purchases, like popcorn and ice cream. Maybe once I start working more, I’ll have less time to hang out at my local Target store.
4) On Tuesday afternoon, I visited my nieces (who are four and one) and had fun bonding with them. I’m hoping to bond with them more often, so I’m planning to take my four-year-old niece to see Frozen soon. I love being “Auntie Gina.”
5) I had a phone interview on Wednesday for an office job; it went so well, I have an in-person interview for the job today. Fingers crossed I get it!
How was your week? What are your plans for the weekend?