1) I am loving my new job! I just finished my week of training and I’m proud to report it went well. All of my new co-workers are super nice, and my bosses keep telling me that I’m doing a great job. Oh, and have I mentioned that is pays really well for a part-time job? I’m so happy to not only have a job again, but a good one at that.
2) I have a third interview today for the office job I mentioned a week ago. However, I’m kind of apprehensive about it now. For one, it’s a part-time temp job that pays really low. It’s for a non-profit so it would be good experience for the career path I’ve been pursuing for the last year, but I’m not even sure I want to pursue it anymore. I guess I’ll just see how the interview goes and go from there.
3) Instead of taking me out to dinner to celebrate my new job, Chris planned a Fry Day for me. (French fries are my favorite food EVER.) On Sunday, he took me to various restaurants throughout the day so we could try different kinds of fries, such as chili cheese fries, garlic fries, curly fries, etc. We ended up going to five different restaurants, and while all the fries we tried were delicious, I felt so sick by the end of the day. It was enough to make me say, “No more fries for the rest of the week!” But then I ended up eating some a few days later. THAT’S how much I love French fries.
4) I got some more quality time in with my little nieces again this week. We watched a movie, decorated cupcakes, played on the swings, and they covered me with Hello Kitty stickers. Spending a lot of time with them is definitely a good way for me to get some practice in for when I have my own kiddos someday.
5) I’m pretty excited about my plans for the weekend: tonight, I’m taking Chris out to a sushi dinner so we can celebrate his new Big Kid Job that he started on Monday. Then on Sunday, my nieces are having their birthday party. I can’t wait to spoil them with presents!
How was your week? What are your plans for the weekend?