1) I started my second job on Wednesday. I wish I could say I love it as much as my main job, buuuuut I don’t. Unfortunately, my co-workers at this new job are not very friendly or welcoming. I also forgot how boring hostessing can be. I’m a little bummed that I don’t like my second job very much, but I just need to keep in mind that I’m not there to make friends, I’m there to earn extra money. And even though hostessing is not a very challenging job, it’s an easy extra $500 a month.
2) I got paid yesterday, and you want to know the first thing I did once I got my paycheck? I put 10% of that money straight into my savings account. It felt so good and responsible! And I love that I now have money in my savings account, even if it’s only $80.
3) You know you’re getting older when you start buying fancy, expensive household appliances and get really excited about them. With that being said, Chris and I just bought a Blendtec blender and WE’RE STOKED. We can’t wait to start making green smoothies again since our cheap Oster blender broke last October.
4) I took a much needed blog break on Wednesday. I spent most of Monday finishing up a guest post and blogging for my own blog, so by the time Tuesday night rolled around, I still felt burnt out from blogging. Now that I’m working two jobs, blogging three times a week is more difficult!
5) Valentine’s Day is only a week away! I got carried away at Target a few days ago and bought a ton of candy for Chris, as well as some cute cards to send to my girlfriends. I really love Valentine’s Day. Probably because there’s so much pink involved (my favorite color). As for fun plans for the weekend, I wish I had some! All I have planned is boring adult stuff, like working and getting my oil changed.
How was your week? What are your plans for the weekend?