1) On Wednesday, I did my first workout since mid-January. I know that’s a long time to not workout, but I’ve been having a hard time lately finding the motivation to workout while working two jobs. I’m trying to change my ways, though. I want to get in the habit of working out every day for 30 minutes. Thirty minutes a day is pretty doable. Besides, I need to be 5K ready in two weeks!
2) I finished up at my second job yesterday; I’m glad to not work at a place with such a bad reputation anymore. As for another potential side hustle, I already have one in mind. Remember that non-profit I recently interviewed at for the part-time temp job? Well, another campaign manager called me this week and said they have similar position open and was wondering if I’d be interested. Apparently they kept my resume on file this whole time. So we’ll see what happens with that. Based on my previous experience though, I’m not going to hold my breath over this potential job.
3) I made some good progress on my debt repayment this month. It feels good to finally put a good chunk of money toward my debt after talking about it so much since December.
4) I’m gettin’ ma hurre did today! I’m so excited to get pampered because my hair really needs it (roots are showing, split ends, etc.) and I deserve it. I worked my ass of this month, so I think a good pampering is a great way to end February.
5) Chris and I have some celebrating to do this weekend: we’re going to celebrate three years since our first date and basically since we became a couple. Since he took me to The Cheesecake Factory for our first date, that’s where we’re going to go to celebrate– same location and everything. I plan to request that the hostess seat us at the same table we sat at three years ago just to make the night extra schmoopy.
How was your week? What are your plans for the weekend?