1) Pleated Skater Skirt – This is the same skirt I wore in our holiday photos, only mine is a plum color. I love these kinds of skirts for fall and winter; they go perfectly with a pair of tights or leggings.
2) Orange is the New Black book – I started reading this back in July after I finished watching seasons 1 and 2. Life got busy between August-October, but now I’m reading the book again. If you love the TV show like me, you’ll appreciate the book. It definitely doesn’t go into as much detail as the show, but it’s still fun to compare the book v. TV show differences.
3) Inspirational Beyonce Mug – I bought this at the beginning of the month because I knew I wanted to focus on my time management in November. This mug is currently sitting on my desk and being used as a pen/pencil holder. It stares me in the face whenever I work on my desktop computer and serves as a good daily reminder to make progress on my personal goals and get shit done.
4) Buttoned Split Turtleneck Tunic Sweater – I absolutely adore this sweater. I wear it to work and I wear it on the weekends. Not to mention it’s super warm and cozy, too.
5) Textured Pointed Toe Flat – A pair of good, basic flats are so hard to find. Can I get an amen? Whenever I go shopping for basic flats, I always get so frustrated because all the flats I seem to find are either too narrow (I have wide feet) or they have some kind of embellishment on them (bows, studs, etc.). So when I found these gems at Express, I literally thought, “Where have you been all my life?!” and swooped up the last pair in my size. They are wide, without foo-foo embellishments, and they have the perfect amount of “point.” I love them so much, I bought one pair in black and one in cognac.
What are some of your November favorites?