I think one of the reasons why I love Christmas so much is because not only do I love giving gifts, I love to receive them, too! In fact, receiving gifts is my primary love language. So naturally, I’ve come up with my very own Christmas wishlist– some things that I would love to find under my Christmas tree in 9 days. If not, I just might have to buy them for myself…
1) Cutout Handle Clutch – I recently realized that I don’t own a black clutch, which kinda makes me feel like less of woman. A black clutch should be a staple in any purse collection, yet I don’t own one! I really love this one from The Limited because it’s a good size and even has a little handle in case I get tired of carrying it under my arm.
2) Fluidline Eye Pencil – In my opinion, a good eyeliner pencil is hard to find. Every time I buy one from the cheap make-up section at Target, I end up hating it and throwing it away. So I’ve decided that next time I invest in some eyeliner, I’m going to MAC where they carry good quality make-up.
3) Rose Gold Pave Spear Earrings – Stella & Dot is hands down my favorite jewelry line because their jewelry is classy, elegant, and most importantly, good quality. I love these rose gold, dangly earrings. I can see myself wearing them during a fancy night out!
4) Active Half-Zip Pullover – I refuse to spend a lot of money on clothes I’m just going to sweat in, so when it comes to workout clothes, Old Navy is my one-stop shop. I go there for running shorts, tank tops, sports bras, you name it. I love their pullovers for when I want to go for a run during these cold winter months.
5) Yes Please by Amy Poehler – I’ve heard nothing but good things about Amy Poehler’s new book and I’m dying to read it. I would also love Lena Dunham’s new book, Not That Kind of Girl. I’m all about reading books written by smart, funny, empowered women.
6) Sebec Black Pumps – My current pair of basic, black pumps are falling apart, so I think it’s about time for an upgrade. Aldo is my favorite shoe store, so I was stoked to see they have these basic black pumps on sale for only $30!
What’s on your Christmas wishlist?