1) The Limited Navy Collection Slanted Pocket Jacket and Cassidy Pants – This is the suit I bought for my interview last week. I had been looking for the perfect interview suit for over a year; leave it to my favorite store to have one in my size the week I really needed it! I love the way I feel in this suit, and I love that I got a lot of compliments on it the day of my interview. If I don’t get that job I interviewed for, I’ll definitely be wearing this suit again for future interviews.
2) Gaiam Metro Gym Bag – I bought this bag in the beginning of the month because all I had was a bag to hold my yoga mat and that’s it. I needed something that could hold not only my mat, but my block, towel, water bottle, etc. My go-to brand for yoga stuff is Gaiam because they have good quality stuff, but they don’t charge an arm and a leg for it like Lululemon. I’m glad that Gaiam sells this bag because it’s perfect for all my yoga-carrying needs.
3) Kate Spade New York Emma Lane Fabric Lacey Wallet – I’m in the market for a new wallet because I’ve had mine for about 4 years and it’s falling apart. I would love a Kate Spade wallet, especially this pink one, but they’re just so expensive. I can’t justify spending $200 on a wallet!
4) A Pug’s Guide to Etiquette by Gemma Correll – I bought a couple books on pugs recently and this was one of them. It’s an adorable book on all the little personality traits and quirks pugs have complete with super cute illustrations. Any pug lover should own this book. This book is so awesome, I wish they had a version for all dog breeds.
5) Hello Apparel Heart T-Shirt – I bought this shirt because Valentine’s Day is coming up in a few weeks. I can’t wait to pair it with some jeans and Converse for a casual V-Day look.
What are some of your January favorites?