Valentine’s Day is coming up fast! Are you ready? I’m almost there. I just have to bake some heart-shaped cookies for my co-workers and send some V-Day cards to my girlfriends in the mail. I have, however, checked off the most important task on my Valentine’s Day List and that’s buy Chris’ gift! I did a lot of research last week and found the perfect little I-Love-You present. I found a lot of other great gift ideas in the process, so I thought I’d share them in case you need an idea for a last minute V-Day gift for your man!
1) Sir Francis Bacon Peanut Brittle – Instead of chocolates, why not give your guy bacon to eat on Valentine’s Day? Bacon Peanut Brittle is even better. He’ll taste some sweet and savory flavors all in one bite.
2) Express Analog Stainless Steel Bracelet Watch – A fancy watch is the male equivalent to a set of diamond earrings. I bought this exact watch for Chris for our one year wedding anniversary and he loves it. He always wears it when we get dressed up for a night on the town.
3) Smartphone Projector – This is a fun gift for the guy who likes to watch videos on his phone or just a movie lover in general. Chris is always watching random videos on his tiny iPhone, so I think something like this would help improve his viewing experience.
4) Star Wars Imperial Navy Tie – I don’t think I’ve ever met a guy who doesn’t like Star Wars. I like this tie because it has a Star Wars theme, but it isn’t super obvious, like a tie with a bunch of Yoda heads on it. You have to really know Star Wars to know that this is a Star Wars tie.
5) Whiskey and Rum Making Kit – How cool would it be to make your own whiskey? My guy is whiskey drinker, so I think he would have a lot of fun with a gift like this.
6) Retro Gamer Cuff Links – A great gift for any guy who grew up in the ’80s and loves video games!
Do you and your significant other celebrate Valentine’s Day? If so, what did you get him/her?