Happy Friday! I’m excited to announce I’m starting a new Friday feature on my blog called “Weekly Roundup” where I share links to some blog posts, articles, recipes, videos, etc. I’ve found on the internet throughout the week. My intention for this is to support my fellow bloggers by sharing their content and to share things with my readers that they may find funny, helpful, interesting, or insightful. Let’s begin, shall we?
- If you’re a Sacramento local and you’re looking for some fun things to do in Sac during the month of December, look no further.
- Attention all Chocolate Lovers: you need to make these Double Chocolate Peppermint Cookies ASAP (pictured above). I love chocolate myself and look forward to making these every holiday season. They’re also great to bring to holiday potlucks! WARNING: they’re so chocolate-y, you might want to keep a tall glass of milk nearby.
- Linda shared this video on her blog last week and I can’t stop watching it. If you love dance, old classic movies, and Bruno Mars, definitely check this out.
- I started following BatDad on Instagram and have no regrets. New favorite social media account! His videos make me laugh until I have tears in my eyes.
- New favorite Christmas song! An oldie but a goodie.
- I love this list of random acts of kindness. Sometimes the holidays can leave us feeling stressed out and crabby. This list was a good reminder to not get too caught up in the holiday hustle and bustle, and instead, remember what the season is really all about.
- I feel like I needed to read this post on why losing college friends isn’t the worst. I’ve been feeling a little down lately about some of the friendships in my life and how they seem to be dwindling away, so this post was a good reminder that “losing friends is something everyone deals with,” not just me.
- ICYMI: My top 5 ways to save money during the holidays
I’ve also changed up my blog layout, so if you’re reading this via email or a blog reader, click over to my blog and check out my new look!
What are your plans for the weekend? Did you find any good things on the internet this week? If so, share in the comments below!