Cheers to the freakin’ weekend! This week was a busy one for me with two happy hour dates and trying to fit in laundry, meal prep, and errands in between. The good news is I got our holiday cards ordered and I’m mostly done with my Christmas shopping. Once I get the cards sent out and the gifts wrapped, I need to start preparing for my work Christmas party and hosting Christmas at my place for my family. Whew, I love this time of year, but it sure is hectic!
ANYWAY, time to share the wealth:
- By far the best thing I found on the internet this week was Instagram Husband. I died of laughter while watching this. I know Chris can 110% relate!
- This post will be helpful in planning our trip to Seattle.
- I want to make this disco ball Christmas wreath!
- I’ve been wanting to learn how to cook spaghetti squash, so this recipe might be helpful.
- One of my goals for 2016 is to start attending networking events again, so I was excited to find these 5 tips for networking this December.
- I LOVE Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups and basically any combo of chocolate and peanut butter, so I might have to make these Chocolate Peanut Butter Bars.
- I found this post to be very insipiring. It’s my dream to start my own business someday so I can stay at home with our future children and still help provide for our family. It’s comforting to know that there are women out there who are making it happen!
- I love this video of a woman hip hop dancing while 27 weeks pregnant with her third baby. I can only dream of being that badass if/when I’m pregnant!
- Are you interested in starting a blog yourself but don’t know where to start? Check out Katie’s tutorial on how to start a lifestyle blog. If you already have a blog, check out her list of blogging tool recommendations. Katie’s an awesome blogger with a lot of good advice to share!
What are your plans for the weekend? Are you almost ready for Christmas? Did you find anything good on the internet this week? Share in the comments!