Only nine more days until Christmas! Everyone on the internet is sharing their Christmas wishlists right now, so I thought I’d share mine, too. My actual Amazon wishlist is much longer, but I thought I’d share some of the items at the top of my list. Keeping my fingers crossed that Santa Husband comes through this year! 😉
- Urban Decay Naked Eyeshadow Palette – Ever since I got my makeup done professionally for my boudoir photo shoot, I’ve been getting more into makeup and wanting to try some new techniques, colors, and brands. I recently bought an eye shadow primer from Urban Decay and love it so much, I’m now curious about their other products. I keep hearing that their Naked line is amazing, so I would love this palette to play around with!
- Kate Spade Floral Weekender Bag – All I have for travel is a large suitcase and a backpack, so for a while now, I’ve been wanting a weekend getaway bag to use for trips that are two, maybe three days long. I LOVE this bag by Kate Spade but it’s super expensive just for a bag. Hey, a girl can dream, right?
- HSI Professional Ceramic Flat Iron – I’m probably the only female on the planet who doesn’t own a flat iron; time to remedy this! This flat iron got a ton of good reviews on Amazon and it looks like you can even curl your hair with it, too.
- Totally Bamboo Cutting Boards – You know you’re an adult when you start asking for kitchen appliances. I’m working on switching most of our kitchen appliances over from plastic to glass, stainless steel, or bamboo. These cutting boards are gorgeous and scream, “I’m a fancy adult!”
- Brooks Cascadia 10 Trail Running Shoes – I’ve had my eye on these bad boys for a while. I’m a runner, but I want to start getting into hiking, too. I feel like these shoes would double as good hiking and trail running shoes if I ever decide I want to try running on the trails.
- Sonix iPhone 6S Case – I bought the new iPhone 6S back in November and am now in the market for a sleek case for it. I bought the rose gold phone, so I don’t want a case that will cover up the phone’s pretty exterior, which is why this case is perfect!
What’s on your Christmas wishlist this year?