Happy Star Wars Official Release Day! Chris and I both took work off to see it this afternoon. I’m not a huge Star Wars fan like he is, but he did have me study up this last week by watching all three original movies. I now have a greater appreciation for the movies and a better understanding of all the characters. I think I’m ready for The Force Awakens!
In other exciting news this week, we bought our plane tickets for Seattle. We got them for super cheap ($145 roundtrip on Southwest) so I consider that a big win. I also attended my work holiday party yesterday and it was a blast! It was an all day affair consisting of food, drinks, games, and some awesome prizes. I walked away with a $50 AMEX gift card and a $25 Fandango gift card. Yay for both saving money AND winning money this week!
Now, onto the link love:
- This came in handy for me this week: Rules for Office Gift Giving and 5 Questions About Office Gift-Giving Answered
- 22 Adorable Things You Need If You Love Pandas. I don’t need any of this stuff but I want all of it.
- If you’re attending any holiday parties this weekend, you might want to check out these 30 best holiday host/hostess gifts, I love the mingling plates!
- My student loan debt is paid off, but I know a lot of people who still have it. I thought this post on the dos and don’ts of student debt might be helpful.
- I’ve been getting more into makeup recently so I really appreciated Katie’s holiday makeup tutorial. It’s always fun getting glammed up for the holidays!
- I love hard cider and sangria, so this Hard Cider Sangria recipe got me excited! Seems like a great drink for a holiday party.
- Here’s a gift guide for your pets. If Otis was a girl, I would totally get him the Sniffany and Co. dog toy.
What are your plans for the weekend? Are you going to see Star Wars? Did you find anything good on the internet this week? Share in the comments!