Happy Friday! Did this week seem super long or what? I worked a lot of 3-day work weeks in December, so this work week seemed to last for an eternity. Toss in the fact that I’m on week 1 of Whole30 (lots of sugar withdrawals happening) and it’s that time of the month, and yeah, I’M TIRED. I couldn’t be happier that I have absolutely no plans this weekend, except for sleeping in and Netflix-binging.
Now that the holidays are over, I’m bringing back my weekly roundups. Here are some posts I’ve been loving:
- I’m super into makeup, hair, and beauty tips right now, so here’s 10 tips for better skin, a review of the Urban Decay Naked Smoky Palette (just bought it and I’m obsessed), and some advice on what to get when shopping at Sephora. I love the mini emergency kit!
- THIS: How to be a better friend
- I love this idea of doing one race a month for a year to help stay on track with fitness goals. I would totally do this if I wasn’t trying to get pregnant this year.
- My favorite nomad wrote about his 18 favorite restaurants in Europe. Made me miss my traveling days and all the good food I used to eat back then!
- Inspired by this post, I decided to make January the month of ME: this month is about getting on back track with healthy living, few social obligations, not spending a lot of money, solitude, rest, and relaxation.
- I’m bookmarking this for if/when we have kids: 18 children’s books with female characters
What are your plans for the weekend? Did you find anything good on the internet this week? Share in the comments!