TGIF! I survived another long, rainy work week and now I’m more than ready for a three-day weekend. I’m looking forward to another low-key weekend; all I have planned is take Otis to his pug meetup on Saturday, visit with some friends on Monday, and work on some organizing around the house. I also plan to start watching Making a Murderer this weekend, too. I can’t wait to jump on the bandwagon and figure out what all the hype is about!
Here are some links for you:
- First things first: Beyonce crashing Channing Tatum’s “Run the World” Lip Sync Battle. You may have already seen it, but thought I’d include it here just in case because it’s pretty epic.
- 25 Things Every Grown-Ass Adult Should Have. This reminded me that I need to buy a fireproof box!
- I thought this was an interesting perspective on marraige and finances. Sometimes I feel weird telling people Chris and I have seperate accounts and a joint account, but it turns out there are married couples out there who keep their money completely seperate.
- This is why I prefer Instagram vs Snapchat.
- 7 ways to lower your taxes this year. I will definitely be following some of these tips because April 15th will be here before we know it and I DO NOT want to get raped in taxes again like last year!
- I roasted spaghetti squash for the first time this week. This video was really helpful in learning how to properly cut open a spaghetti squash because it’s actually kinda intimidating and tricky.
- 23 Life Lessons you get from working in a restaurant. I can totally relate to this.
- In case you’re looking for some new ways to save money, check out my post about my top 10 ways I save money.
How was your week? What are your plans for the weekend?