Happy first day of February! You know what that means? Valentine’s Day is two weeks away, so I thought it’d be fun to post a little V-Day gift guide today for the man in your life. A lot of the gifts mentioned below are all things I’ve gotten Chris in the past that he’s loved, so hopefully this will help you find inspiration to start shopping around for your guy!
- For the watch collector: Men’s Black Leather Watch Box – If you’ve already gotten your guy a watch as a gift in the past, why not get him a fancy watch box to protect and display it in? I got Chris this leather watch box for Christmas and he loves it. It’s the perfect thing to hold his watches when he’s not wearing them.
- For the adventurer: Camelbak Octane 18X Hydration Pack – If your guy likes hiking, camping, and the outdoors as much as mine does, consider getting him a CamelBak. Chris has this exact one and says it’s the perfect size for hiking because it’s not too big, but big enough to hold a few extras during a hike like snacks, sunscreen, keys, etc.
- For the Star Wars nerd: Star Wars Imperial Empire Tie Clip – I got this for Chris last Valentine’s Day and I’m still patting myself on the back for doing so. I chose this particular tie clip not only because it’s Star Wars-related, but because the color and design of it would go well with any tie and dress shirt. Plus, I like that it’s not an obvious Star Wars reference, like Yoda or Darth Vader. You really have to know Star Wars to know that the symbol on the tie clip is from the movies.
- For the big spender: Men’s Leather Flipout Wallet – I feel like wallets are a good gift to get a guy for any occasion. This one looks big enough to hold both cards and cash, but still slim enough to fit in a pant pocket without bulging out.
- For the guy with a bad back: Massage Envy Gift Card – Ha! I’m seriously thinking about getting Chris one of these for V-Day this year. He has been complaining about his back so much lately. We ended up getting a new mattress and bed this weekend, so hopefully that helps his back, but until then, he just might need a massage booked for him.
- For the whiskey connoisseur: Riedel O Whisky Glasses – Chris is a whiskey guy, so I thought I’d get him a set of fancy whiskey glasses for Christmas. I went with Riedel because they are known for making high quality wine and bar glasses. Chris loves having his own set of fancy glasses just for his whiskey among all my fancy wine glasses. Bonus if you get your guy these whiskey ice cube trays to go with it.
- Not pictured: If you want to keep it cheap this Valentine’s Day, check out my DIY tutorial for a 52 Reasons Why I Love You Mini Book.
Do you celebrate Valentine’s Day? If so, what are you getting your boyfriend/fiance/husband?
*This post contains affiliate links, which means if you decide to make a purchase, I earn a small commission. This commission helps me pay for the montly costs of running my blog. Thank you for your support!