TGIF because holy moly was work intense this week. I feel like my job is kicking my ass right now which is awesome because I like a good challenge but it’s also exhausting. Every day this week I’ve come home at 5:30pm feeling like my brain is fried and my eyes hurt from intensely staring at my computer screen for 8 hours straight. Thank god for a 3-day weekend ahead! My big plans for the weekend revolve around Valentine’s Day with my husband. We decided to keep things cheap this year since we just bought new bedroom furniture and we’re going to Seattle in 3 weeks, so we’re going on a hike and then ordering pizza for dinner. The rest of my weekend will revolve around organizing the house, of course. That’s pretty much my life these days.
Now onto some links!
- This made me LOL: 45 Signs You’re an Old Millenial
- I loved Katie’s post on dressing a postpartum body. I bookmarked it for if/when I have a baby.
- For the locals: 29 Things to do in Sacramento this February. And people say there’s nothing to do in Sacramento. Pfft!
- There’s nothing I love more than treating myself, so I got excited when I found this: 23 Ways to Treat Yo’Self without Buying or Eating Anything
- Boring but necessary: The Ultimate Tax Checklist to Help You Prepare for Your Taxes
- I don’t think anyone really likes small talk, but it’s just one of those inevitable things in life. Here are 16 questions to help make it better.
- So how about that new Beyonce song? “Formation” is nothing short of fierce, and so is this choreography to the song. I can’t stop watching this video! It’s so fun to see how each group of dancers add their own flare to the choreo. I may not dance anymore, but I still love and appreciate good dancing.
- In case you need some last minute V-Day gift ideas, check out my gift guide for him and my tutorial for a DIY 52 Reasons Why I Love You Mini Book
How was your week? What are your plans for the long, V-day weekend?