Greetings from Seattle! By the time you read this, I’ll probably be drinking fancy coffee while hanging out in the Space Needle.
Also, today is my and Chris’ 5 year anniversary of our first date. Isn’t that crazy? FIVE YEARS I’ve been with that man! We figured this trip would be a fun way to celebrate.
If you want to see pics during my trip, you can follow me on Instagram and/or Snapchat. I’ll be posting all the pretty stuff on Instagram, and everything else on Snapchat. Username: gina_marierose
Onto the links:
- I feel like this post was written for me. It’s pretty much all of my thoughts, feelings, worries, and fears about having a baby, over the last few years to now.
- Why and How to Update Your Old Blog Posts. I found this to be incredibly useful!
- The struggle to find a job these days is so real, especially if you have little to no experience. These pictures sum up the struggle perfectly.
- 50 Personal Finance Habits Everyone Should Follow. ‘Nuff said.
- Did you hear about the Yelp employee who got fired for writing an open letter to the CEO complaining about her salary? I found her to be an embarrassment to my generation, so I appreciated this response written by a fellow millennial putting the former Yelp employee in her place.
- For the locals: 20 Things to do in Sacramento in March
- This is a cute decor idea.
- I love this idea for a skin cleanse. Also, the right way to prime your face for makeup.
- A coworker of mine introduced me to Refinery 29, a website for millennial women. They write about everything from beauty to fashion to entertainment to health and more. I subscribed to their daily emails and am loving their articles so far. Check them out!
How was your week? What are your plans for the weekend?