24 weeks and feeling better emotionally. Unfortunately, I’m still having a hard time sleeping, but at least there’s been a lot of good this week:
- I had a 24 week doctor appointment on Wednesday and everything is looking good with Baby M. We got to hear his heartbeat on the doppler, which is always my favorite part of the doctor appointments. Best part was the doctor didn’t make any comments about my weight gain from the last few weeks. Phew!
- I finally finished our baby registry just in time to send out the baby shower invites next week. We didn’t have a lot going on last weekend, so I sat at my computer on Saturday night and powered through it. I put a lot of time and research into our registry, so hopefully people actually use it.
- I’m feeling the baby move and kick more and more as the days go by. I’ve been looking forward to this stage since I first found out I was pregnant, and now it’s finally here. I realized I wasn’t very nervous going into our appointment on Wednesday because now that I can feel the baby move inside me, I already knew that he was ok in there before we even listened to the heartbeat on the doppler.
- I got our maternity photo session booked this week. I was able to find a photographer in Sacramento who does maternity and newborn photos; she even has an option to book both sessions at a discounted rate. Yay for saving money!
- I’m pretty close to picking out a daycare for Baby M. It’s kinda crazy how far in advance you need to reserve a spot for these places. At least the high demand for daycare is a little reassuring and lets me know I’m not the only mom who can’t afford to stay at home with her baby. It sucks and I’m not looking forward to it, but at least he only needs to go part time since my dad will be able to watch him a couple days a week.
We are headed to Carmel this weekend for our BABYMOON! I’m so excited to get away for a few days with my boys!
How was your week? What are your plans for the weekend?